- updated phone model names
- updated bypass packages
- minor and major bugfixes
- added script command for visual filesystem manipulating.
- added support for j132 ODM SEMC phone
- added support for unlock/repair/domain change of
ALL CURRENT SEMC A2 phones (cid49,51,52)
solution is standalone. please FULLY read THIS POST
- added support for flash/fstools/unlock/repair of LG EMP-based phones,
at the moment ku580/kf75x/kt52x (cid54) are supported.
- added support for flash/fstools/unlock/repair of SAGEM EMP-based phones,
at the moment my850c (cid60) is supported.
rapidshare link HERE
thanks for retail c905 goes to foneclinic,mactermac,sma
thanks for LG KF750 goes to eerchant
thanks for hunting for proper LG tools goes to shadowman
thanks for nice splash screen goes to arash
flashfiles for LG and sagem are uploading, there is too much of them to
finish now, and i don't want to spoil myself HALLOWEEN and delay release.
i wanted to write usual rubbish about "worldfirst,stealers,insects,etc"
but then i found one proverb:
the loudest lion is the one with the smallest dick.
so lets see who will be "loudest lion".
(guess, now flea will finally "perfect" his factory-to-product a2 conversion,muahaha)
WARNING. DUE SOME REASONS (HEHE) I BROKE K850 REPAIR,
PHONES WILL BECAME 5-LOCKS AFTER BYPASS OPERATION.
ATTACHED HOTFIX, ONLY FOR THOSE,WHO ALREADY DOWNLOADED 0.915016 RELEASE.
IF HOTFIX REFUSING TO INSTALL, YOU DO NOT NEED IT.