- reintroduced direct unlock for telcel lg kf750/kf755
- added support for sagem my750x (experimental,released to test and fix)
- added support for lg kf757,lg ks520 (experimental,released to test and fix)
- added signed mode for locosto,neptune semc odm phones
"signed mode" should be checked
signed flashfiles should be used (uploaded on support)
possible flashing,userlock reset,total call time reset
network unlock not enabled (will be done later, via server)
note ! not all semc odm phones support USB (only latest)
note ! most odm phones in signed mode will work stable only on 460800 baudrate
note ! backups of trim area, made in signed and in unsigned mode
ARE NOT EXCHANGEABLE !!!!
- removed auto-ignition for semc odm phones when using 4in1 cable,
use manual ignition - that will eliminate troubles with booting that phones.
- latest bypass packages added
- misc bugfixes
- a lot of bugs, need to find and eliminate ;)
experimental - means feature is NOT TESTED AT ALL ON HARDWARE.
if you fear to damage your phone - DO NOT USE EXPERIMENTAL features.