1. [BROM DLL] Power loss issue while entering META mode
1. Support new NOR flash memories:
1. [UIl] Enhance "Restore Only" and "Download/Format->Restore": the user could choose a directory to restore backup data
1.[BROM DLL] Fix the bug of version check in secure USB/UART enduser download.
2.[BROM DLL] Call SwitchSharedPadToUSBMode() after SLA challenge is done. Also, modify the implementation of BRom_MT6253::SwitchSharedPadToUSBMode(): configure PMIC_VUSB_CON to disconnect UARTs TX path through USB.
3.[DA] Fix the secure USBDL of power loss issue to re-gen correct integrity checking value.
4.[FlashTool] Fix the issue of updating reported time UI after 2nd FlashTool operation(DL/FMT/RB/MT).
5.[FlashTool] Provide the more friendly edit box for displaying input path.
6.[FlashTool] Fix the scatter file parsing problem for the line with "#" in the beginning.
1. [FlashTool] Support MMAA in secure USB/UART enduser download.
2. [BROM DLL, DA] Support anti-clone mechanism on SV3. (Bootloader will be encrypted by RID)
3. [BROM DLL, DA] Add API for "enable watch dog timer and reset to NORMAL mode" for automatically reboot target to NORMAL mode from DL mode.
4. [BROM DLL] Enhance the foolproof check for blocking the attempt to download nonsecure MAUI to secure chip.
5. [BROM DLL] Add a new field in BOOT_FLASHTOOL_ARG for users to specify USB COM port control options.
1. [DA] Split each platform DA into two DAs (UART/USB) to gain more efficient internal RAM usage.
2. [DA] Integrate latest USB driver.
3. [DA] Reserve space of external RAM for customization usage for bootloader.
4. [DA] Add new NAND flash memories (AND_MT29C4G48MAZAPAKD, NAND_H9LA25G25HAMBR, NAND_TC58NYG1S3E, NAND_TC58NYM9S8E and NAND_TC58NYG0S3E)
5. [DA] Add new NOR flash memories (NOR_K5N6433ATB)