На Смарт-Клипе новый апдейт!...
Вот это ход!!!
We are pleased to announce...
first in the world ...
unlock of Motorola v1050
as well as long awaited Motorola v975 (ver R245_xxx)
tested and proved as supported: C117 (Acer) and V170 (Acer)
New version of SmartMoto!
new features in SmartMoto:
- backup and restore flash for A830, C975, C980, V980, V975, E1000, A1000, V1050, V150 (R313LT_xxx)
- support new boot V3 (8.2.3, 8.2.4) and boot Axxx (6.1.2)
- improved procedure for flashing certain types of flash for C350L
- clear life timer
- master clear
- master reset
- change bands
- unlock initialization for certain phone models (V1050 and V975)
- improve Win XP compatibility option
Unlock procedure for V1050 and V975 (ver R245_xxx):
You need to use SmartMoto to unlock these models.
Power on the phone.
Connect it to PC via smart-clip, detect your phone in SmartMoto.
Go to Unlock bookmark, pick your model, press "Start unlock procedure" button.
Phone goes into boot mode, reserve copy of security area is created.
Part of phone Firmware is reflashed.
Phone doesn't power on after that. SmartMoto will give you the message requiring to take phone into boot mode using keys combination: *,#, PWR ON
(at this moment the phone has to be connected by usb cable) or using Repair cable.
Press "OK" button. Wait till the process ends.
The phone powers on and is ready to be unlocked by Smart-Clip using simple "press one button" method (press Unlock button on Smart-Clip).
Unlock procedure for E378i:
Power on the phone, connect it to Smart-Clip, press Unlock button.
Phone goes into boot mode.
E/G starts blinking.
Power the phone ON manually within 2-3 seconds after display turns off.
Wait for unlock procedure to complete.
Alternatively you can try to unlock this phone with battery charger on.
1. Please be advised that new SmartMoto requires registration.
When you run the software for the first time it will ask for registration. You be will be offered a link, follow it and you will receive the key
needed to activate the program. Copy the key and paste it into a registration window in SmartMoto software. No more registration is needed.
2. The following option is recommended on Windows 2000/XP to improve communication stability:
Disable OS parallel port polling (requires reboot)
Best regards to everyone!