Может кому будет интересно!!!
Могу и файлики выложить.
Since the first thread I made on this subject mysteriously disappeared I decided to create a new one with everything you will need to unlock your phone. A lot of people have sent me PM’s asking about Z500 unlocking, and here you go!
What do you need?
Software: WinIMEI 1.16, USB Drivers, EasyStudio (Optional but highly recommended). Links to software are at the end of this post.
Hardware: Computer running Win9x/NT/2000/XP, 1x Serial COM Port, 1x USB Port, 1x USB Data Link Cable(PCB429USE).
1. Extract all RAR archives into own empty folder.
2. Install the drivers for the phone. You only need to install the drivers from the folder Samsung CDMA USB Driver don’t mind the folder Samsung Mobile USB Driver.
3. Connect the phone to the computer using the USB Data Link Cable. If it asks you about drivers just choose to install the driver from a specific location and point it to the Samsung CDMA USB Driver folder or its subfolder.
4. Now run the setup for EasyStudio and install it like any other application. Check what COM port the Samsung CDMA USB Driver has in the control panel under Phone and Modem options. If the port is higher than 10 force it to port 9 or less. Then go to the Settings Menu and choose Phone Monitor Settings. Look in the COM ports tab and check that the port with the CDMA USB Driver is enabled then press OK. Now it should find the phone. Choose File Manager to the left and then press backup on the top right then choose backup media. This is because WinIMEI might corrupt files. If the phone is not frozen a better option might be to just read the codes with WinIMEI and then enter them manually to unlock it without risk for file system corruption. (Skip this step if you enter codes manually).
5. Now connect the DB9 (partial) loopback connector to COM1. Look at the included picture for info on how to make one. All you have to do is short pin 2 with pin 3 as shown on the picture (look at the red line) and the COM1 port of your computer will now work as a (partial) loopback UART. This is required for WinIMEI to work.
6. Start WinIMEI (QIWS_V1.16(Service)_041011.exe) and on the first screen choose the USB COM port, leave the rest as is and press OK. On the next screen press UNLOCK. If everything went ok your phone is now unlocked! Or if you want to enter the unlock codes manually choose Read Settings instead.
7. Restore your media files with EasyStudio. (If you didn’t press UNLOCK you can skip this step).
Q: Why should i make sure the port in WinIMEI is set to 9 or less?
A: Serial ports in Windows are considered to be standard physical devices, that is why you should open any device in the following way: "\\.\COM10". Using the shortened name ("COM1" or "COM3") you can open only first 9 serial ports. More information on this issue can be found in MSDN.
Q: I can't do anything and it says "Phone Freeze", can I unlock this?
A: Yes! It will unfreeze and unlock your phone!