PDA

Просмотр полной версии : myX-3 Hardware problem. Permanent Locked.

Karateka
11.01.2004, 03:18
Привет всем.

Парни может кто растолкует как делать эти ё......... закалдованные САГЕМЫ!!! Как они за........

Буду примного благодарен.

WBR, Karateka.

andy_ezhik
11.01.2004, 16:01
Sagem выдает такое сообщение в том случае, если переполнен счетчик попыток ввода ркода разблокировки. Я честно сказать не знаю где он находится в новых sagem, но до 3026 включительно он был в 231-м поле. Обнули его (если оно не запротектено). Но потом нужно будет еще разблокировать телефончик.

gsmtc
12.01.2004, 04:42
тут есть какая то инструкция пока не на чем было попробовать
удачи :) :)

i will explain here oncemore the "permanent blocked" solution for the new sagem phones for example MY X3 and MY X5!
Use this solution if you canґt enter the monitor mode.
Itґs not my solution but i have test it with a MY X3 which was "permanent blocked" and it works really fine!

You need 2 programs:
http://www.gsm-resources.com/remote/sagem_mccom.zip
Use this program to set the baudrate from auto to 19200.
and
the sagemdoctor:
http://www.sagemdoctor.de.vu/

After you have installed the sagem mccom soft start sagrc.exe and press the connect bottom.
Now your phone is set on 19200 baud. I have made the experience that this is only a temporary setting.
If you switch off and on the phone the setting is on auto again.
So first you must set the baudrate permanent to 19200.
Start sagemdoctor and edit with option 5 the eeprom field 147. Write the value 12 to this field.
12 stands for 19200 baud.

After that edit the field 268. Normally the values in this field are 0c 00.
Write the values on a paper.
Than write in this field 00 00.
After that edit the same field 268 again.
Now the values must be 00 00. Than write the original values back to this field. (Normally 0c 00)
Press return. Sagemdoctor ask you "Write new value to field 268?" Donґt press "y" at this moment.
The program is ready to write the values with one keyboard hit.
This is important because we have only 2-3 seconds time to write the values!

Now power off the phone, disconnect the datacable, remove the battery for some seconds, insert sim and but the battery back to the phone.
Phone must be off!!
Connect the charger cable. Phone shows charging animation.
The following steps must be done very quickly:
After some seconds of charging remove the charging cable and connect the datacable.
Press the "y" bottom on your keyboard to write the original values to field 268.
During this operation the phone shows the "Stop active" animation. Only during this animation you are able to edit prom fields. So you must press the "y" bottom before the animation disappears!!

After that your phone starts normal. Enter pin and if the phone shows "sim locked" the correct code if you have!