Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 1 : 1

Pst Sony-Ericsson t608

Интересует пст под SE если у кого есть скиньте на [email protected]
    Могу предложить что нибудь в замен....

Спасибо
    Ок....
    подскажите плз какой прогой прописать прл....
    Заранее блогадарен...

Спасибо
    Ну кто -нибудь отзовитесь а то так не интересно....

Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 5 : 4
    ------> приват
    ну или позвони типа

Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 0 : 0
    через qxdm можно прописать prl

Спасибо
    Через QXdm не получается....
    Телефон не видеться....

Спасибо
    Автор оригинала unlockmax
    Через QXdm не получается....
    Телефон не видеться....
    Прога PINT называется.

Спасибо
    Телефон прекрасно видится QXDM, только кабель у тебя по ходу не тот, ты модемный сделай

Спасибо
    а схемку модемного кабеля не дадите?? а то у меня только терминатор есть. ДА! Не подскажите чем с этой заразы SPC снять???

Спасибо
    to Cerpal
    Дай плиз распиновку....

Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 5 : 5
    как от gsm возьми модемный.

Спасибо
    Convert a data/service to a service/data cable

After a shipping mistake from my friendly phone cable guy, I received a T68 data cable instead of the T28 flash cable that I wanted. So after searching through the forums and Google (and some playing around with the multimeter at home) I found a way to quickly and painlessly convert a data cable to a service cable and vice versa (actually, I made it into both but more on that later).

Essentially the difference between the two cables is in three little wires. As shown below the transmit/receive terminals are shifted between the two types of cables and there is a flash terminal that is brought to +5V on the service cable.

Data Service
    |12345678|9|10 11| |12345678|9|10 11|
    RT G +5 RT +5 G +5

So theoretically, all you have to do to convert a data cable to a service cable is to shift the wire on pin 4 to pin 6 and the wire from pin 5 to pin 7 and lastly connect a wire from pin 9 to pin 11. Obviously to convert from a service cable to a data cable you do the reverse by shifting the wire from pin 6 to pin 4 and the wire from pin 7 to pin 5 and cutting the wiring connecting pin 9 and pin 11. Simple, right?

Now you can see that to do this, you really need a very fine tip soldering iron, a really steady hand and a lot of luck so you don't burn out your cable. For me, this is not good due to my lack of equipment (the fine tip I don't have), nervous shakes, and my incredibly bad luck with all things burning. So I went to search for a solution.

If you open your cable (the side that you plug into the phone) you will see a set of cables soldered onto their respective terminals. A closer inspection shows that the nonexposed side of the plug arranges the soldering pins as follows:

As can be seen in the diagram, the pins are laid out so that the soldering points for pins 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10 are on the top side of the plug and 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11 are on the bottom side of the plug. This arrangement allows for more working room when soldering onto these small pins. If you remember, the pins we want to shift are from 4 to 6 and from 5 to 7. Well, they just so happen to be on the same side of each other and if you feel brave, you can bend each pin slightly to the other so that pin 4 touches pin 6 and pin 5 touches pin 7. If done properly, you can have a pretty good connection (of course please check using a multimeter!!!). Now if you have the service cable, then you are done, DO NOT cut the wire from pin 9 to pin 11 (more later). If you have the data cable, you now need to take a small wire you may have laying around the house and connect pin 9 to pin 11 making sure neither touch pin 10!!! What I did was to take a bare stranded wire and wrap one end to pin 9, lead it to pin 11 pulling it taught so not to touch any other pins and wrap the other end several times around pin 11 and removing any excess. This gave me a very good connection without soldering, but I suggest you still check with a multimeter. And that's it, you are done with the cable conversion.

What you have made now in essence is both cables. But in order to use it as either one, you must block off the proper terminals. For the data cable, just cut a thin piece of tape (I used scotch tape) and block off all the pins from 6 to 9, pin 8 does nothing for the cable. By doing so, the phone will only be able to use pin 4 and 5 for communcation and pin 9 will not be set. Now, to use it as a service cable, cut a really thin sliver of tape and carefully cover ONLY pin 4 and 5. This is a bit trickier since you need the surrounding pins to be exposed. A bit of practice helps. As soon as you have covered those pins, just plug it in and you are set. That's it!!!

Now you have a Data/Service cable for you to use however you want!
    Just remember:
    Block out pins 6 through 9 for DATA cable
    Block out pins 4 and 5 for SERVICE/FLASH cable

Sai