Страница 1 из 2 1 2 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 12 из 18

Тема: iphone 5s after removing U8_RF blue screen

Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 4 : 4

iphone 5s after removing U8_RF blue screen

Hello

I am working iPhone 5s this phone had no wifi but was booting up and everything so i had to remove U8_RF and after removing U8_rf the phone will only boot till apple logo and after 45-60 second blue screen come and loops back to apple logo that is with and without U8_rf ic I only applied heat on U8_rf ic area and no where else can someone help me out . Also phone is not detected my computer when connected but does show apple logo and after few second blue screen and back to apple logo.

Thanks for your time

Elite Member
    Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 2,341 : 1,259
    Блог
    Check and reball u6 also.. If you gone to dfu mode and restore with itunes, you have a error 14..? Try it. And please, very easy, u6 & u6_rf is very breakable.

Спасибо
    Problem is phone is not detected by computer so I cannot restore it. Would you know why phone is not detected by computer before it was detected by computer

Elite Member
    Спасибо
    Блог
    may be you check my recommendation ?
    Find with google "how to dfu mode iphone" for trying restore it.
    And before restore - reball u6! It does work after reball, also.

Спасибо
    Цитата Сообщение от cooperlonely Посмотреть сообщение
    may be you check my recommendation ?
    Find with google "how to dfu mode iphone" for trying restore it.
    And before restore - reball u6! It does work after reball, also.
    hello

I did rebel the u6 ic now the phone powers on to apple logo and after few second nothing on the screen, one thing change is no more blue screen after apple logo like it was dong before

phone is not detected by computer when connect to computer i try to put in dfu mode but i phone is not detected by computer in dfu mode or no du mode? Also i noticed that U15 is heating up very hot i did rebel U15 but same thing still heats up very hot

any suggestion??

Mega Member Аватар для yarikoslav
    Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 700 : 332
    Цитата Сообщение от d42k11 Посмотреть сообщение
    hello

I did rebel the u6 ic now the phone powers on to apple logo and after few second nothing on the screen, one thing change is no more blue screen after apple logo like it was dong before

phone is not detected by computer when connect to computer i try to put in dfu mode but i phone is not detected by computer in dfu mode or no du mode? Also i noticed that U15 is heating up very hot i did rebel U15 but same thing still heats up very hot

any suggestion??
    replace u12 & u15. these IC are compatible with iphone 5 also.

Спасибо
    Цитата Сообщение от yarikoslav Посмотреть сообщение
    replace u12 & u15. these IC are compatible with iphone 5 also.
    thank you my friend for your reply and input. i did change both ic and now phone still keep rebooting. it powers on when connected to computer but not detected by computer apple logo comes stays on for 73 second and blue screen and it fades away again cycle begins apple logo comes.

I looked on U3 I have power coming to c47 voltage is ok, power is ok on c329, c330, c52, c69. But i have no voltage on c441 also U15 no more heating up .
    any suggestion?

Mega Member Аватар для yarikoslav
    Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 700 : 332
    Цитата Сообщение от d42k11 Посмотреть сообщение
    thank you my friend for your reply and input. i did change both ic and now phone still keep rebooting. it powers on when connected to computer but not detected by computer apple logo comes stays on for 73 second and blue screen and it fades away again cycle begins apple logo comes.

I looked on U3 I have power coming to c47 voltage is ok, power is ok on c329, c330, c52, c69. But i have no voltage on c441 also U15 no more heating up .
    any suggestion?
    yep. change u6 (not u6_rf). After replacement 5s will be in DFU-mode, that's ok. Restore firmware via itunes and reply.

9. Спасибо сказали:

d42k11 (11.01.2015)

Elite Member
    Спасибо
    Блог
    Ярик, у тебя 5s падает в дфу при замене u6? Это нонсонс, имхо.. Из моих наблюдений: он будет гореть яблоком около 30 секунд, после чего вывалится в синий экран.. Удивляет этот американец, так и не вогнавший девайс в дфу с кнопок... Да хотя бы в рекавери.. Все др0чит у проца феном, как бы не увалил проц..

11. Спасибо сказали:

d42k11 (11.01.2015)

Спасибо
    Цитата Сообщение от cooperlonely Посмотреть сообщение
    Ярик, у тебя 5s падает в дфу при замене u6? Это нонсонс, имхо.. Из моих наблюдений: он будет гореть яблоком около 30 секунд, после чего вывалится в синий экран.. Удивляет этот американец, так и не вогнавший девайс в дфу с кнопок... Да хотя бы в рекавери.. Все др0чит у проца феном, как бы не увалил проц..
    "ENGLIS" Yarik, you 5s falls in the SPU when replacing u6? This nonsons, imho .. From my observations: it will burn apple about 30 seconds, and then thrown out in the blue screen .. It is surprising that an American, and not to drive in the SPU device with buttons ... Yes, at least in rekaveri .. All dr0chit in proca hairdryer, no matter how ridges percent ..""

what do you mean cooperlonely I am not sure what are you trying to say??

this phone is not detected by computer so even if i try to put phone dfu it won't show on computer as if phone is dfu so any suggestion. i did use U6 from other 5s iCloud lock phone and it still giving same problem I order new U6 chip from supplier here will get them on monday so will know whats the story. i did use u12 and u15 from same 5s iCloud lock phone . i don't know if that can cause any problem.?

Спасибо
    yarik please accept my message on icq I sent to you.

Member Аватар для Kvan
    Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 204 : 62
    может амер по русски научится писать?