CDM8900 CODES (These also work for the 8940)

##20022002 - NAM programming Be Careful!

##2773 - Debug - Field test mode.
Rx = Receive power measured in dB.
Tx = Send power measured in dB.
P_Rev Protocol Revision = 6 is 1x, 4 is regular CDMA.
Ec = A measure of how strong individual connections from the tower are compared to everything that the tower is transmitting. Compares the pilot signal to the overall level of traffic, but this is a good indicator of how your connection compares to the overall level of traffic from the tower. -3 dB to -8 dB is usually a “good” Ec. When Ec gets larger, like -10 dB or -15 dB phones will start having trouble maintaining their connections, even with full signal. C = Channel. B side carriers start on 384. Will increase by 1.25MHz or 41 channels.

##7738 - Change P_Rev. Allows you to force CDMA (Select Rev 4)
##2283 - Set the data port baud rate
##2240 - S/W test
##2250 - RFNV Contents. Tons of options here. I have no idea what they do.
##1111 - EFS space (This doesn't seem to work on the 8900. The screen loses resolution and freezes)
##2222 - RF stuff displayS CDMA Automatic Gain Control and Low Noise Amplifier data
##1122 - Test ringtone, vibrate, and colors. Adjust contrast and stuff.
##1133 - Be careful! Resets the phone back to factory settings.
##1144 - Change the length of the keypad tones. Navigation keys don't work here, use the numbers to change values.

#7623 (#ROAD) Roadside assistance. I'm not sure what they do, but I'm sure it will cost you.
#5625* (#LOCK*) Unlocks keypad and tells you the code (very useful for sure)

##2769737 (##BROWSER) Internet Options. This is where you can change uplink IP port
##27732726 - Software tests and stuff. Displays the date/time of firmware. Lots of cool stuff in here.
##27752345 - Battery info and modification. Be careful!

2539** - Changes authentication key. This is the A-Key or Authentication Key. Don't mess with it!

**1004 DM Mode Enable (harmless but I'm unsure what it does, maybe don't try just in case)
**1005 DS Mode Enable (same as above)
http://www.earthuser.com/8900/