Показано с 1 по 5 из 5

Тема: Pantech Pg1000s HELP ME

Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 0 : 0

Pantech Pg1000s HELP ME

Dear Sirs.My name is Marcos and I live in Brazil. As I don't speak your language I would like to ask the help of this team to solve my problem.I received the telephone Pg1000s Pantech to unlock. As in Brazil we don't have this software I fell back upon the forum. I made the flash of the telephone with Multi-downloader but I need the file that has the Portuguese language, because I used this file of the forum and the telephone is now as the Russian,english and automatic language. Who can me to help?? I thank for everything and I apologize for the abuse. My e-mail is : [email protected] or [email protected] ( messenger ) Thanks for all.
    Последний раз редактировалось marcurito; 05.12.2005 в 09:29.

Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 263 : 121
    I think no************ can help you, we have only russian language file, because other language isn`t necessary for us. Try to find Portuguese language flash on spain or some latin forum, or better contact to service center in brazil

Спасибо
    Цитата Сообщение от gal
    I think no************ can help you, we have only russian language file, because other language isn`t necessary for us. Try to find Portuguese language flash on spain or some latin forum, or better contact to service center in brazil
    I would like to know this software that was placed at the forum it is used in the authorized service centers of the pantech.Perhaps some program that can unlock the telephone without the use of file flash exist.Could any************ tell me?Thank you for everything

Спасибо
    Благодарностей: 263 : 121
    Perhaps some program that can unlock the telephone without the use of file flash exist
    I never seen that program, your phones locked by user lock or service provider?

Спасибо
    Цитата Сообщение от gal
    I never seen that program, your phones locked by user lock or service provider?
    Respected friend. I am with problems to unlock service provider's code.I got the file with language in Portuguese but him this with blockade.It should have some************ in the forum that works with basic programming or Cobol or C++.She can discover which address of the blockade comparing the two files.If some************ can help I send the file because he is very big and the forum not accepts I thank any help